Welcome to Bask!
Please read the following information about the opening of our adult use (recreational) dispensary. Below you’ll find where to view our products, how to place an order, and what you’ll need for your visit. We are so excited to welcome you to Bask and look forward to seeing you!
Before You Visit:
We’re open 7 days a week from 10am – 6pm.
Browse our recreational menu to see our wide variety of products.
Pre-orders are encouraged and can be placed online on our recreational menu or by calling 774-305-4749.
How to Place a Leafly Pickup Order:
- Click to check out our recreational menu on our website.
- Select Order Now underneath the item you want to order.
- Select the size (if applicable), then select Add to Bag.
- Click on the shopping bag icon at the top of the page after you’re done adding items to your shopping bag.
- Finish the order by clicking Proceed to Checkout.
- When your order is ready to be picked up, you’ll receive a text from our staff letting you know that it’s time to come to Bask!
What You’ll Need for Your Visit:
- Valid government-issued identification that is not expired. Acceptable ID’s include: driver’s license, passport, military ID. All forms of ID must be current. Per state regulations, expired IDs and/or temporary licenses can not be accepted.
- You must be 21 or older to enter. No one under 21 will be admitted into the dispensary.
- We accept cash, debit, and CanPay. There may be a fee charged to your card when paying with debit.
- Masks are required for entry into the dispensary and must remain on during the entire length of your visit.
Make sure you understand how to consume and dose the products that you purchase before leaving. Our staff is happy to answer any of your questions.
We are a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited on Bask property.
Cannabis products should be kept away from children and stored in their original childproof packaging.
Follow us on social! Stay up to date about new releases and get the latest behind the scenes footage of our greenhouse in Freetown.
Instagram: @basksungrown Facebook: @baskfairhavenma