At Bask, we get a lot of questions about becoming a patient, the products we carry, and how to visit the dispensary. Here we cover the top 10 frequently asked questions about the dispensary.
- What are your hours of operation? What forms of payment do you accept?
- We are open every day from 10 am – 6pm. We accept cash and debit cards (with a $3.50 ATM fee).
- Do I need to be a registered patient?
- At this time, you must be a registered medical cannabis patient and have a valid medical cannabis card from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- How do I become a registered patient?
- Become certified by your primary care physician or by a registered medical cannabis specialist at a clinic. The appointments usually cost around $150-$200.
- Register with the Medical Use of Marijuana Program with the Commonwealth of MA.
- When you receive your patient card, you’re ready to visit the dispensary!
- For more information visit the Becoming a Patient section in our Education Portal.
- What do I need to bring to the dispensary?
- You’ll need your Massachusetts Medical Use of Marijuana patient or caregiver card and a valid government issued ID. The second form of ID can be a driver’s license, passport, state ID, or military ID. Please note that patients will be denied entry if IDs are expired.
- Do I need an appointment?
- Appointments are not required to make a purchase. Patients can stop in any time during regular business hours. We’re open every day from 10am – 6pm.
- Is there someone there I can talk to before making a purchase?
- Our knowledgeable staff is trained to help patients find the right products for their symptoms. We also have our Patient Education Specialists available for one-on-one consultations during regular business hours.
- Where does your cannabis come from?
- We proudly cultivate all of our flower at our greenhouse facility in Freetown, MA.
- Are your cannabis products lab tested?
- Every batch of medical cannabis and all of our infused products are lab tested by an independent 3rd party state registered lab for pesticides, bacteria, heavy metals, and mold.
- What type of products do you offer?
- We have over 10 varieties of cannabis to choose from, pre-rolled joints, oils, vape cartridges, edibles, topicals, capsules, and Howl’s tinctures.
- Do you carry CBD products?
Do you have questions that weren’t answered here? Use our contact section to send us a message, we’re happy to help!
*Please Consume Responsibly. This product may cause impairment and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug.